Junior Helpdesk Support Executive
As a Junior Helpdesk Support Executive at FACT Nepal, you will wear many hats and have the opportunity to progress within the company. FACT Nepal provides best-of-class ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software solutions to clients from a broad range of industries. You will work in our Implementation and Support team to deliver high-quality customer service to our clients and learn about the entire post-sales process.
- Pre-implementation Requirement Gathering, Business Process Mapping, and Functional Requirements Documentation (FRD) of clients’ accounting and business processes.
- System Setup, Configuration & Implementation of ERP software on client computers
- End-User Training & Post Implementation Helpdesk Support for clients facing technical or functional issues with the software
- A high degree of technical competency with computer systems and software
- Solid foundational accounting knowledge
- Excellent communications skills and client management skills
- Fluency in English and Nepali (spoken & written)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Have your own transportation for client visits
- You will need to travel at an average of 25% of the month to do client training and implementation.
Nice to Have Requirements
- Prior experience with Accounting Software
- Prior experience with an ERP Software Development company, Reseller, Consultancy or End-User
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL or programming languages
- Fuel expenses covered
- Gratuity, Provident Fund (PF) & Social Security Fund (SSF)
- A management team that supports your growth and learning