Mid-Level Software Developer
As a Mid-Level Software developer, you will be an important part of our Research and Development team. FACT India provides best-of-class ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software solutions to clients from a broad range of industries. You will gain exposure on a variety of industries and business operations and work with a dynamic team in many different roles.
- Able to handle complex project modules.
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
- Acquire knowledge on the company’s ERP and related products.
- 2+ years experience as a full stack developer
- A critical thinker, quick learner and team player
- Familiarity with:
- 3-tier/MVC architecture
- Design Patterns and Frameworks
- Build tools
- Proficiency in:
Nice to have
- Prior experience developing Accounting, ERP, CRM or HRM applications
- Able to write reusable C# libraries.
- Prior experience with technical writing or solid English grammar
- Experience with front-end UX design and development
- Generous Paid Leave
- A management team that supports your growth and learning