FACT Software is looking for a talented and passionate Product Manager to help take our Product Development to the next level. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager with a background in enterprise software development, a sharp accounting sense and a passion for product excellence.
- Gain market & customer insight: Understands and follows latest technology trends and customer requirements to revenue generation and growth opportunities
- Coordinates the gathering and integration of feedback from users. Understanding customer business requirements, collect and be able to synthesize requirements.
- Works in close collaboration with development, quality, and sales teams
- Develop product strategy, scoping + prioritising new problems and creating product roadmaps with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Lead ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative new modules and features.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Creation, prioritization and maintenance of a feature and issue backlog
- Completion of expert tests and validation of the planned and implemented scope across the entire product lifecycle
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience, including delivery of entire products, start to finish
- Experience developing and strong understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications, mobile and/or media products in enterprise software
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated evidence of improving efficiency and driving growth through product management
Nice to Have Requirements
- Experience in Accounting, ERP, CRM or HRM product development
- Up to date knowledge of Asian country’s legislation and policies that impact Accounting, Payroll and Tax
- Industry standard annual leave
- Management team that supports your growth and learning