Mid-level ERP Sales Consultant
FACT Solution India is looking for a competent and enthusiastic Application Sales and Implementation (Solution) Consultant to join our fast-paced, professional and friendly team of Application Support and Implementation Consultants working in a friendly and professional environment.
- Pre-Sales & Sales
- Manage and respond to sales inquiries and tenders, and coordinate pre-sales engagement.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline in CRM as well as a contact database
- Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline data as well as market information, competitors’ products and activities on a regular basis to the management.
- Develop new accounts and achieve or exceed the sales targets set by the Company through value creation selling activities in the assigned areas.
- Product Demonstration
- Project Scoping
- Documenting Proposals & RFP responses
- Sales Negotiation & Deal Closing
- Sales-To-Implementation Project Handover Documentation
- Product training will be provided
- Develop and maintain customer relationship and seek further business opportunities through inside sales
- Maintain high degree of customer engagement and satisfaction
- Diligently follow-up on renewal of Annual Maintenance Plans
You may visit clients onsite for implementation and training on new projects as well as for existing clients.
- At least 2+ years of excellent performance in ERP Sales & Client Management
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, eye for details and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Able to learn new software (FACT ERP.NG) quickly and thoroughly
- Need to travel ~25% of the month for client training and implementation (Not during COVID)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to Have Requirements
- 3+ years experience in ERP Sales & Client Management
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Generous Paid Leave
- A management team that supports your growth and learning