Junior ERP Sales Consultant
As a Junior ERP Consultant, you will work on all parts of the sales funnel with our Senior Sales staff. FACT India provides best-of-class ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software solutions to clients from a broad range of industries. You will gain exposure on a variety of industries and business operations.
With direct Import from Contract Notes and Statements, FamilyWealthGuru is fully integrated with FACT ERP.NG: Portfolio Aggregation and Accounting, all in a single package.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Assist during sales proposals and presentations
- Processing new sales leads and perform data maintenance
- Fluency in English and Hindi (spoken & written)
- Basic foundational Accounting knowledge
- Able to learn new software (FACT ERP.NG) quickly and thoroughly
- Passion for sales and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree
- Will need to travel ~25% of the month for client training and implementation.
Nice to Have Requirements
- Prior experience in Sales and Marketing and negotiating techniques
- Prior experience with accounting software
- Prior experience in ERP Software Development company, Reseller, Consultancy or End-User
- Prior experience with CRM software
- Industry standard annual leave
- Management team that supports your growth and learning