Business Development Manager
FACT India provides best-of-class ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software solutions to clients from a broad range of industries. You will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business operations. We are looking for a determined, results driven professional with a consultative approach to selling. You will manage our junior sales consultants and pursue sales opportunities yourself, with mentorship and support from our Senior Sales staff.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage junior sales consultants in seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media, qualifying new leads and conducting discovery calls with prospects
- Collaboratively works with Sales consultants to develop an overall territory account plan in order to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers and partners.
- Represent the Company at conferences, exhibitions and seminars to help communicate our unique value proposition to FACT ERP.
- Supports marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase ERP awareness and presence in the international market.
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision- making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Achieves/ exceeds monthly sales targets and gross profit quota by identifying, prospecting and qualifying new customers and selling through strategic partners in a geographic territory.
- Responsible for developing, building and strengthening long term relationships with customers and partners.
- Liaising with Product team to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- At least 3 years experience in B2B tech or service industry with preference for software sales.
- Proven track record of success in new business sales and a proven ability to create new sales opportunities within an account and close high value deals.
- Have consistently exceeded corporate objectives and quotas.
- Fluency in English and Hindi (spoken & written)
- Able to learn new ERP software (FACT ERP.NG) quickly and thoroughly
- Experience in Solution Selling techniques with an emphasis on strong account management
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Good understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sales, Business, Marketing or Finance
- Ability to work in a fast- paced team sales environment
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Prior experience in ERP Software Development company, Reseller, Consultancy or End-User
Nice to have Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in ERP Sales and/or business development
- Generous Paid Leave
- A management team that supports your growth and learning