|Position||ERP Help Desk Support Executive|
|No of vacancies||1|
- The ERP Help Desk Support Manager will manage the FACT ERP.NG Help Desk Team in supporting the software application.
- The position reports to Regional Technical Head based in Singapore Trouble-shoot and resolve end-user issues related to the FACT ERP.NG system.
- Actively involved in FACT ERP.NG implementation process, mapping customer’s requirement to ERP solution.
- Organize and conduct end-user Training & Implementation at customer site.
- Work in tandem with the Sales, Customer Support and R&D teams for effective deployment of ERP solution.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kelana Jaya.
- Preference will be given to the applicant who can start immediately.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
|Qualifications||A Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology would be an advantage.|
|Experience||Functional understanding of ERP Systems in areas such as Finance, Accounts Receivable & Payable, Inventory & Warehouse Management, Fixed Assets & Depreciation etc with at least 5years working experience in ERP implementation Preferably Managers specializing in ERP Technical & Help Desk Support, Training & Development or equivalent.|
|Remuneration||One of the best in the industry. Shall be commensurate with experience and knowledge.|
|To apply for||Please mail your resume to email@example.com.|